Student Equipment Manager
Welcome to the student section of the AEMA website! This area can be used by current students to find information about membership, certification, employment and scholarship opportunities. As the field of athletic equipment management grows, more and more high school and college students are showing an interest in learning about, and possibly pursuing, a career in athletic equipment management. Join now to begin your career in athletic management!
HOW DOES THE AEMA HELP STUDENT MEMBERS?
The AEMA is dedicated to fostering the professional development of its student members. Take advantage of the many resources that the AEMA offers:
- Publications - Learning opportunities
- Resource Center
- Access to on-line forums and educational opportunities
- Able to register for local district meetings — CONNECT WITH LOCAL EQUIPMENT MANAGERS!
- Able to register for National Convention where you can:
- Attend a Meet and Greet social for all new members at National Convention — Meet the leadership of the AEMA!
- Educational workshops
- National Convention has a large exhibit hall where you can view a wide variety of athletic equipment vendors
- Informal social gatherings where you can connect with all types of members - connect with new members and/or veteran members in a fun environment
BECOMING A STUDENT MEMBER IS EASY
Latest in Forum
- 2017 : Atlanta, GA :
June 4-June 7
- 2018 : Phoenix, AZ :
June 3-June 6
- 2019 : Indianapolis, IN :
June 2-June 6