Administrative Coordinator – 21001110
- Purchasing and ordering of equipment and apparel for assigned sports in accordance with Departmental equipment contracts; responsible for receipt, storage and inventory of equipment and apparel that has been ordered for assigned sports.
- Assist teams in recruiting efforts when appropriate Including locker room and equipment room display.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Equipment Manager. Issuing and return of equipment and apparel to student-athletes at the beginning and end of seasons; performs game day and travel duties related to packing of appropriate items in travel bags and retrieval of travel bags.
- Assist in the maintenance of up to date inventories in all areas; complete daliy inventory report and other reports for its respective sports; maintain security of all equipment storgae areas and make certain all area are locked; help organize all equipment and supplies in the various areas.
- Develop, maintain, and enforce the procedures pertaining to the overall operation and safeguarding of assists of the athletics department equipment room.
- Responsible for reducing cost and meeting budgeted.
- Assist with set up for athletic competition and practice and provide after hour assistant for competition, practice, and events.
- Oversees day to day operation of equipment room to include supervision of one full time assistant, graduate assistant, and student managers.
Disclaimer This job requisition provides a high-level job definition. It is not intended to provide a comprehensive or exclusive list of job duties. As such, job duties and/or responsibilities within the context of this job requisition may change at the discretion the employee’s direct supervisor.
: Bachelor’s degree and one year administrative experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
Salary $28,006 – $41,832
Pay Grade 10
FLSA Status Non-Exempt
Job Type Full Time (Benefits Eligible)
09/28/21, 10:05:51 PM
10/10/21, 11:59:00 PM