Grand Canyon University! One of Arizona’s leading institutions of higher learning. Located in the Valley of Sun in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona, GCU is a regionally accredited, private, nondenominational Christian University.
Do you want to be part of an elite Division I program? Grand Canyon University’s Athletic Department is passionate about helping student-athletes achieve their highest level of excellence. The Athletic Department uses intercollegiate sports as a platform in developing our student-athletes on integrity, and personal growth.
Grand Canyon University is seeking an Assistant Equipment Manager. Join our team and be a part of helping our student-athletes reach their full potential.
What you will do:
- Assist in the daily operation of Athletic Equipment Room.
- Assist in the maintenance and cleaning of athletic equipment and apparel/gear.
- Assist in the maintenance and cleaning of the Athletic Equipment Room.
- Assist in the distribution and collection of athletic equipment, uniforms, and supplies.
- Assist in preparation of equipment, playing areas, and locker rooms for practices, travel, and games.
- Coordinate requests from coaches for equipment/uniform needs.
- Operate and maintain an accurate athletic inventory control using the designated inventory management system and adheres to NCAA, Conference and institutional guidelines and policies.
- Collaborate with Canyon Promotions to embellish athletic apparel within GCU brand standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience with equipment management preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment background investigation.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
Why work at GCU:
- Exceptional workplace benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability
- Exceptional workplace benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401K savings plan
- Generous time off plan and 11 paid holidays
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community or at GCU sponsored events
- Free covered parking
- We also offer full-time employees, their spouses, and dependent children an Education Tuition Discount Program
- Free on-site gyms on campus
To apply use the link below: