Student Equipment Manager
Welcome to the student section of the AEMA website! This area can be used by current students to find information about membership, certification, employment and scholarship opportunities. As the field of athletic equipment management grows, more and more high school and college students are showing an interest in learning about, and possibly pursuing, a career in athletic equipment management. Join now to begin your career in athletic management!
HOW DOES THE AEMA HELP STUDENT MEMBERS?
The AEMA is dedicated to fostering the professional development of its student members. Take advantage of the many resources that the AEMA offers:
- Access to on-line forums and educational opportunities
- Ability to attend local district meetings. Networking with other Equipment Managers!
- Ability to attend the National Convention:
- Meet and Greet social for all new members at National Convention — Meet the leadership of the AEMA!
- Educational workshops
- Large exhibit hall where you can view a wide variety of the newest athletic equipment
- Informal social gatherings where you can connect network with other new members and veteran members of the profession in an informal environment
BECOMING A STUDENT MEMBER IS EASY
Latest in Forum
- 2023– Oklahoma City, OK
June 4-7, 2023
Omni Oklahoma City Hotel
$199.99 night (single/double)
- 2024– Atlanta. GA
June 2-5, 2024
Marriott Marquis Atlanta
$209.00 night (single/double)