The Baltimore Ravens Equipment staff is seeking self-motivated, hardworking, trustworthy, reliable and dedicated individuals. The internship program offers the opportunity to gain knowledge through a hands-on experience working in professional sports.
Duration: SEASON – full time from April through 2-4 weeks after end of 2024 football season.
Duration: SUMMER – full time from July through the end of Training Camp
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing the inventory for player uniforms and equipment needs.
- Organize all aspects of the equipment/locker rooms.
- Prepare footballs.
- Assist with laundry services.
- Set up and clean home and away locker room.
- Assist coaches during drill work.
- Set up and break down practice fields.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Recent College Graduate or currently enrolled in a 4-year degree seeking institution.
- Experience in sports as a player or a manager is highly recommended.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- The Interns will be expected to work full-time 65+ hours/week, including evenings/weekends/holidays.
- The ideal candidates must be self-motivated and eager to assist with all duties.
- Ability to interact with players and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Impeccable organizational skills with keen attention to details and nuances.
- Must have a customer service focus and be a team player with a passion for sports.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and knowledge of SportsSoft Inventory Management System.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds on a regular basis.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application and;
- Upload a resume
- Upload a cover letter
ALL APPLICANTS INTERESTED IN THE SEASON LONG INTERNSHIP MUST APPLY BEFORE JANUARY 31ST 2023
All Candidates should apply at the following link:
Equipment – Intern Equipment – Career Portal (dayforcehcm.com)