Title: Graduate Assistant – Athletics Equipment Operations and Events
The Athletics Equipment Operations and Events Graduate Assistant is responsible for assisting with the daily operation of the equipment room for CSU Athletics. Under the supervision of the Director of Athletic Equipment, assist in receiving, distribution, inventory, and maintenance of athletic equipment and apparel. The position will require a strong, working knowledge and understanding of NCAA, Horizon League and institutional rules and regulations.
• Assist in ordering and distribution of equipment and uniforms, under the supervision of the Director of Athletic Equipment.
• Assist with practice and game laundry.
• Maintain inventory on all apparel, footwear, and accessory items for assigned teams.
• Assist in scheduling student workers as needed.
• Provide game day operations and facility support for home game days, as needed. Including set up and breakdown, set up of field equipment, visiting team coordination and on-site game administrator.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the director of the Athletics Equipment Director.
Bachelor’s degree required
Maintain a 3.0 GPA
Current Cleveland State University Graduate Student or accepted to CSU Grad School for Fall 2022.
Ability to work nights and weekends
Ability to lift items up to 50 lbs.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Mike Wojcik, Director of Athletics Equipment, (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications are accepted until the position is filled.