The Graduate Assistant Equipment Manager, under the general supervision of the Head Equipment Manager, has primary responsibilities for the management of all activities related to men’s and women’s varsity team sports (including football), the distribution/collection of athletic equipment/supplies, laundering, and maintenance of inventory records. Start date is early August 2022.
· Applicants must have applied and be accepted to NAU Graduate School.
· Experience within a collegiate athletic equipment room and/or professional sports setting.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proactive and strong work ethic.
- Strong working knowledge of collegiate athletics.
- Ability to work weekdays, nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary.
- Two years experience within a collegiate athletic equipment room and/or professional sports setting
· This position will receive a tuition waiver upon acceptance into graduate school, and a $10,000 annual stipend.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to Parker Jensen, Head Equipment Manager at [email protected]
Subject Line Equipment GA
Deadline to Apply: June 30th, 2022
Graduate Assistant Equipment Operations- Lamar University
July 6, 2022
Lamar Athletics is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Graduate Assistant Equipment Operations. This position will be the point of contact for Olympic Sports here at Lamar with some football responsibilities as well. The candidate will be awarded a full scholarship. The scholarship will cover tuition/fees and a $3,000 stipend per semester. You must apply […]
Head Equipment Manager–University of Maryland(Xfinity Center)
June 30, 2022
Position Number: 112903 Title: Manager Functional Title: Head Equipment Manager, Xfinity Center Category Status: 33-Exempt Regular Applicant Search Category: Staff University Authorized FTE: 1.000 Unit: PRES-ICA-Operations Campus/College Information: Founded in 1856, University of Maryland, College Park is the state’s flagship institution. Our 1,250-acre College Park campus is just minutes away from Washington, D.C., and the […]
Equipment Manager–Case Western Reserve University
June 29, 2022
Title: Equipment ManagerDepartment: Physical Education and AthleticsSchool: University General, Division of Student AffairsLocation: North Residential Village House 7 and the Veale Athletic CenterSupervisor Name and Title: Joel Eckert, Associate Athletics Director, Facilities and OperationsPOSITION OBJECTIVEThe equipment manager will manage all aspects of athletics equipment, uniforms and other relatedsupplies including maintenance, inventory, and care. This position […]