The Graduate Assistant Equipment Manager, under the general supervision of the Head Equipment Manager, has primary responsibilities for the management of all activities related to men’s and women’s varsity team sports (including football), the distribution/collection of athletic equipment/supplies, laundering, and maintenance of inventory records. Start date is late July 2023.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Applicants must have applied and be accepted to NAU Graduate School.
• Experience within a collegiate athletic equipment room and/or professional sports setting.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proactive and strong work ethic.
• Strong working knowledge of collegiate athletics.
• Ability to work weekdays, nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary.
• Two years’ experience within a collegiate athletic equipment room and/or professional sports setting
• This position will receive a tuition waiver upon acceptance into graduate school, and a $10,000 annual stipend.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to Parker Jensen, Head Equipment Manager at [email protected]
Subject Line Equipment GA
Deadline to Apply: April 30, 2023