The Los Angeles Rams are working to build our legacy as a top sports brand in Los Angeles. With the opening of our new home at SoFi Stadium, a plethora of events in the offseason and working to create meaningful cultural connections with new fans across LA, the calendar is chock full of amazing brand experiences.
The Equipment Fellow is responsible for assisting the other staff members of the Equipment Department with daily responsibilities and duties to ensure the department is operating properly. The Rams are looking for committed, high-character people that are interested in advancing themselves in the field of Equipment Management.
- Equipment Room set up and break down for training camp
- Daily field set up
- Assist in upkeep of protective equipment
- Assist Position Coaches with set up and drills
- Assist the Management of Zebra tags activation of jerseys and footballs with AT Staff
- Daily Maintenance check of practice and field equipment
- Assist with apparel and footwear inventory
- Responsible for the cleaning of player uniforms
- Facility maintenance of locker room
- Assist with toiletries inventory, ordering, and re stocking
- Pack travel trunks for away trips
- Clean and organize storage room and pods
Role Qualifications (Skills/Experience/Capabilities):
- Applicants with a working experience in a football equipment room setting are preferred, but not required.
- AEMA certification preferred, but not required.
- Ability to lift to 50lbs
- Basic knowledge of SportSoft and Microsoft Office programs preferred.
Please contact Brendan Burger with any serious inquiries – [email protected]
The Los Angeles Rams are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We strive to create a sense of belonging for all employees by fostering a culture of respect and inclusion, empowering everyone to be their true selves.