The New York Jets are currently accepting resumes for hard-working, self-motivated individuals for 2023 Training Camp. The Jets are looking for committed, high-character people that are interested in advancing themselves in the field of Equipment Management.
- Availability mid-July to late-August
- A background in equipment is necessary
- Currently enrolled in college or a recent graduate
Responsibilities would include:
- Locker Room Maintenance
- Assist in upkeep of Protective Equipment
- Work with Position Coaches during Practice
- Assist in Game Day Locker Room and Sideline Set-up
Please send a cover letter and resume along with three references.
If emailing your resume, please make the subject line “2023 Training Camp Internship”.
If you plan on mailing a copy, please send it to the following address:
New York Jets
Attn: Jim Gallione
One Jets Drive
Florham Park, NJ 07932