• Provide assistance with day to day laundry needs
• Provide assistance in the shipping and receiving department
• Inventory incoming equipment/apparel from Nike and other vendors.
• Distribute equipment/apparel to student athletes, coaches, and staff.
• Maintain accurate records of distribution via the departments inventory management system.
• Assist athletic equipment staff with various duties as assigned.
• Assist with game laundry as needed for assigned teams.
• Assist with the day to day operations of the assigned equipment rooms.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.- Must be able to handle and adapt to high-pressure situations- Able to lift heavy boxes- Must have flexible hours (occasional early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays)- Will be put in a position of trust and accountability with coaches and athletes- Must be able to work independently, multi-task and finish tasks to completion- Must adhere to strict confidentiality policy
The duration of this position is negotiable, not to exceed 12 months. Dress and act in a professional manner at all times. Casual office attire is permitted, athletic wear is permitted. Clothing should be comfortable and practical for work. You will have access to many athletic facilities across the campus. This may be outside normal business hours including weekends or nights when no other people are around the facility. Theft will be strictly prohibited and will result in immediate termination and prosecuted to the fullest extent.
Must pass full and extensive background check prior to employment.
40 hours/week, $15/hour
For information or to apply, contact Rick Brandt – [email protected]