General Description: Wake Forest University Football Equipment staff is seeking self-motivated, hardworking, trustworthy, reliable and dedicated individuals. The internship program offers the opportunity to gain knowledge through a hands-on experience working in college football.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in managing the inventory for player uniforms and equipment needs.
• Set up and work game days.
• Prepare footballs.
• Assist with laundry services.
• Manage inventory system.
• Assist coaches during drill work.
• Set up and break down practice fields.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
• The ideal candidates must be self-motivated and eager to assist with all duties.
• Ability to interact with players and personnel at all levels of the organization.
• Impeccable organizational skills with keen attention to details and nuances.
• Must have a customer service focus and be a team player with a passion for sports.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and Excel and knowledge of FR Trac Inventory Management System.
• Ability to lift 50+ pounds on a regular basis.
Anyone interested should contact Assistant Equipment manager Tyler Sherry at email@example.com
Director of Football Equipment–Penn State
January 17, 2022
Penn State Intercollegiate Athletics (ICA), a Division 1 and Big Ten Conference Institution is seeking candidates for the position of Director of Football Equipment. The position will work in conjunction and report to the Assistant Athletic Director for Equipment Services to ensure the football equipment room and needs of the football team are met on […]
Assistant Equipment Manager Internship–Furman University
January 4, 2022
firstname.lastname@example.org Post Body FURMAN UNIVERSITYASSISTANT EQUIPMENT MANAGER INTERNSHIPFebruary 1, 2022 – December 30, 2022Furman University, an NCAA Division I and Southern Conference Member, is seeking candidates for the paid position of Assistant Equipment Manager Internship. This position reports directly to the Athletic Equipment Manager and will be responsible for assisting with all equipment, […]
Trinity (TX) Univ. – Assistant Equipment Manager
December 29, 2021
Date Posted December 21, 2021 Job Category Staff Job Type Full-Time Department/Office Athletics Salary Range: $14.19 to $17.73 p/hr 40 hours/week Exempt Status Non-Exempt Duties Summary Responsible for assisting all aspects of the athletic equipment operation. Ensures that all equipment and uniform needs are met for all sports practices, competitions, road trips, non-traditional seasons, and […]