The Olympic Sports Equipment Manager maintains the athletic supplies and equipment used by university athletic teams and ensures equipment rooms are in order. Essential functions include but are not limited to laundering uniforms and other equipment as needed; receiving and issuing sports supplies and equipment to coaches and players; conducting an inventory of supplies and equipment; preparing supplies and equipment for travel with athletic teams; and setting up and stocking locker rooms with appropriate equipment for home and away games.
- Required Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license and two years of driving experience.
- AEMA Certification or obtained within one year of hire date.
- Prior experience with athletic events organization and planning, inventory management, and/or logistics.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite including Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, and internet search engines.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to organize and clearly document the inventory and purchasing process using relevant technology;
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with enrolled students, administrators, and coaches.