The purpose of the The Athletic Equipment Managers Association (AEMA) is to promote, advance, and improve the Equipment Managers Profession in all of its many phases. One goal is to work as a group to bring about equipment improvements for the greater safety of all participants in sports and recreation. Members of the AEMA enjoy the opportunity to meet fellow equipment managers at convention, share ideas, and learn more efficient techniques to help improve their work place.
AEMA Statement on Current Social Climate
Over the last several weeks, our nation has engaged in important conversations about racism, injustice, and inequality. The Athletic Equipment Manager’s Association understands the critical role it plays as educators, mentors, and leaders on our individual campuses, and we know it is our responsibility to represent, support, protect, and speak up for our black and underrepresented student-athletes and colleagues. Together, as an organization, we will commit to instilling effective, positive, and lasting action that advances the conversation in an educational and solutions-based way. AEMA Board of Directors
VendorsIf you would like to become a part of our growing profession by exhibiting at our National Convention in June in Atlanta, GA please click "Become A Vendor", and fill out the required form. Contact names and emails are also listed if you have specific questions or concerns. Thank you
NOCSAE NewsVIEW ALL -
- National Athletic Equipment Reconditioners Association www.naera.net September 1, 2020 Dear Sir/Madam, NAERA (National Athletic Equipment Reconditioners Association), NOCSAE (National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipment) and helmet manufacturers are informing you of reconditioning and recertification recommendations for football...
- 07/29/2020in NOCSAE NewsHealthDay July 28, 2020 TUESDAY, July 28, 2020 (HealthDay News) -- People with a history of concussion may face increased risks of certain psychological and neurological conditions, a large new study suggests. The study of more than 186,000 Canadians found that those who suffered a concussion were more likely to develop any of several conditions,...
- 07/29/2020in NOCSAE NewsJuly 28, 2020 EvoShield has teased the introduction of an entire line of catcher’s gear for a year. That tease turns to reveal July 29, as the Wilson-owned brand releases a complete catcher’s gear kit for both baseball and softball. And, as expected, there’s an EvoShield-specific twist. For the first time, the leg guard comes...
- The Certification Committee has worked hard to put together an online opportunity for members t...
- Over the last several weeks, our nation has engaged in important conversations about racism, in...
- Univ. of Louisiana-Lafayette (A) Univ. of Louisiana-Lafayette (B) Univ. of Louisiana-Lafayette ...
- August 27, 2019 Madilyn Zeegers-Sportscasting NFL helmets have been in a topic of discussion re...
The AEMA and Football Green Book have created an alliance to better provide National recognition for the benefits and opportunities for its membership and their respective programs.
- FREE Nationwide promotion of the AEMA and the AEMA membership currently employed by the NFL and collegiate football programs.
- Promotion of the AEMA Certification program, a requirement of the NFL and most colleges, to assist football program administrators seeking qualified employees for job opportunities.
- Scholarship Opportunities as the Football Green Book is honored to participate in the AEMA/Football Green Book Scholarship in conjunction with the existing AEMA Student Manager Scholarship Program
- NOCSAE News regarding established industry standards and performance levels of athletic and recreational equipment and apparel published daily.
- Networking Opportunities that allow for discussions on current issues facing the profession and the sharing of problem-solving tips and tricks of the trade.
- National Convention, held annually in June in various locations across the U.S. District and Conference Meetings to discuss existing topics and issues
- DISCOUNT on the 2020 Edition of the Football Green Book. Order at www.footballgreenbook.com and enter discount code aema20. Offer VALID thru Sept30, 2020. A sample 2014 edition download is available to see the information provided.