The purpose of the The Athletic Equipment Managers Association (AEMA) is to promote, advance, and improve the Equipment Managers Profession in all of its many phases. One goal is to work as a group to bring about equipment improvements for the greater safety of all participants in sports and recreation. Members of the AEMA enjoy the opportunity to meet fellow equipment managers at convention, share ideas, and learn more efficient techniques to help improve their work place.
AEMA Statement on Current Social Climate
Over the last several weeks, our nation has engaged in important conversations about racism, injustice, and inequality. The Athletic Equipment Manager’s Association understands the critical role it plays as educators, mentors, and leaders on our individual campuses, and we know it is our responsibility to represent, support, protect, and speak up for our black and underrepresented student-athletes and colleagues. Together, as an organization, we will commit to instilling effective, positive, and lasting action that advances the conversation in an educational and solutions-based way. AEMA Board of Directors
NOCSAE NewsVIEW ALL -
- University of Michigan News September 15, 2021 The University of Michigan Concussion Center and Detroit Public Schools Community District have partnered to develop a concussion toolkit to improve concussion prevention, identification and care for student-athletes. The toolkit addresses gaps in concussion education, lists available resources and pro...
- Muhlenberg College September 14, 2021 News-watchers know Florida as a state where mandating certain public health protections (masks, vaccine passports) has been prohibited. But in 2015, in the world of women’s lacrosse, Florida became known as the only state to mandate protective headgear for high-school players. The Florida High School Athletic A...
- Virginia Tech September 14, 2021 From flying snakes to honeybee habitats, the newest exhibits at the Science Museum of Western Virginia in Roanoke give visitors the opportunity to explore the university’s discoveries through a series of interactive opportunities. The museum and Virginia Tech have collaboratively developed four new museum exhibits i...
- September 1, 2021 Dear Sir/Madam, NAERA (National Athletic Equipment Reconditioners Association...
- 2022 AEMA Budget(click here) Dear AEMA Members, The FY22 AEMA budget has been posted on ...
- Over the last several weeks, our nation has engaged in important conversations about racism, in...
- Univ. of Louisiana-Lafayette (A) Univ. of Louisiana-Lafayette (B) Univ. of Louisiana-Lafayette ...
- 15 September 2021 by, in NOCSAE Industry News RoundupUniversity of Michigan News September 15, 2021 The University of Michigan Concus...READ MORE +
The AEMA and Football Green Book have created an alliance to better provide National recognition for the benefits and opportunities for its membership and their respective programs.
- FREE Nationwide promotion of the AEMA and the AEMA membership currently employed by the NFL and collegiate football programs.
- Promotion of the AEMA Certification program, a requirement of the NFL and most colleges, to assist football program administrators seeking qualified employees for job opportunities.
- Scholarship Opportunities as the Football Green Book is honored to participate in the AEMA/Football Green Book Scholarship in conjunction with the existing AEMA Student Manager Scholarship Program
- NOCSAE News regarding established industry standards and performance levels of athletic and recreational equipment and apparel published daily.
- Networking Opportunities that allow for discussions on current issues facing the profession and the sharing of problem-solving tips and tricks of the trade.
- National Convention, held annually in June in various locations across the U.S. District and Conference Meetings to discuss existing topics and issues
- DISCOUNT on the 2020 Edition of the Football Green Book. Order at www.footballgreenbook.com and enter discount code aema20. Offer VALID thru Sept30, 2020. A sample 2014 edition download is available to see the information provided.