The purpose of the The Athletic Equipment Managers Association (AEMA) is to promote, advance, and improve the Equipment Managers Profession in all of its many phases. One goal is to work as a group to bring about equipment improvements for the greater safety of all participants in sports and recreation. Members of the AEMA enjoy the opportunity to meet fellow equipment managers at convention, share ideas, and learn more efficient techniques to help improve their work place.
AEMA Statement on Current Social Climate
Over the last several weeks, our nation has engaged in important conversations about racism, injustice, and inequality. The Athletic Equipment Manager’s Association understands the critical role it plays as educators, mentors, and leaders on our individual campuses, and we know it is our responsibility to represent, support, protect, and speak up for our black and underrepresented student-athletes and colleagues. Together, as an organization, we will commit to instilling effective, positive, and lasting action that advances the conversation in an educational and solutions-based way. AEMA Board of Directors
NOCSAE NewsVIEW ALL -
- Parentology July 21, 2021 “Parents need to be educated about concussion. We cannot separate safety and participation and they have to be part of the same conversation. We want to make people more physically active, and we want to do it in the safest way possible.” Dr. Stan Herring of The Sports Institute at UW...
- PR Newswire July 15, 2021 CHESTER SPRINGS, Pa., July 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- SAFR Sports, a safety innovation company, opened its doors today with a mission to provide a safer environment for athletes. This mission is supported by SAFR's innovative ProTech soft-shell cover, which fits over football helmets and uses technology that is scientificall...
- ABC News July 20, 2021 The chief of the Tokyo 2020 organizing committee addressed concerns of rising COVID-19 cases during a press conference on Tuesday and did not rule out the possibility of a last-minute cancellation of the games. “We can't predict what will happen with the number of coronavirus cases. So we will continue...
- 2022 AEMA Budget(click here) Dear AEMA Members, The FY22 AEMA budget has been posted on ...
- Over the last several weeks, our nation has engaged in important conversations about racism, in...
- Univ. of Louisiana-Lafayette (A) Univ. of Louisiana-Lafayette (B) Univ. of Louisiana-Lafayette ...
- August 27, 2019 Madilyn Zeegers-Sportscasting NFL helmets have been in a topic of discussion re...
- 21 July 2021 by, in Job Listings,Latest postsStanford’s Department of Athletics, Physical Education and Recreation (“DAPER”) ...READ MORE +
The AEMA and Football Green Book have created an alliance to better provide National recognition for the benefits and opportunities for its membership and their respective programs.
- FREE Nationwide promotion of the AEMA and the AEMA membership currently employed by the NFL and collegiate football programs.
- Promotion of the AEMA Certification program, a requirement of the NFL and most colleges, to assist football program administrators seeking qualified employees for job opportunities.
- Scholarship Opportunities as the Football Green Book is honored to participate in the AEMA/Football Green Book Scholarship in conjunction with the existing AEMA Student Manager Scholarship Program
- NOCSAE News regarding established industry standards and performance levels of athletic and recreational equipment and apparel published daily.
- Networking Opportunities that allow for discussions on current issues facing the profession and the sharing of problem-solving tips and tricks of the trade.
- National Convention, held annually in June in various locations across the U.S. District and Conference Meetings to discuss existing topics and issues
- DISCOUNT on the 2020 Edition of the Football Green Book. Order at www.footballgreenbook.com and enter discount code aema20. Offer VALID thru Sept30, 2020. A sample 2014 edition download is available to see the information provided.