Ravens Under Armour Performance Center
1 Winning Drive
Owings Mills, Maryland
Baltimore Ravens: Equipment Intern (seasonal and summer)
General Description: The Baltimore Ravens Equipment staff is seeking self-motivated, hardworking, trustworthy, reliable and dedicated individuals. The internship program offers the opportunity to gain knowledge through a hands-on experience working in professional sports. There are two types of internship opportunities available, season-long and summer-long.
Duration: SEASON – full time from April through 2-4 weeks after end of 2025 football season.
Duration: SUMMER – full time from July through the end of Training Camp
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing the inventory for player uniforms and equipment needs.
- Organize all aspects of the equipment/locker rooms.
- Prepare footballs.
- Assist with laundry services.
- Set up and clean home and away locker room.
- Assist coaches during drill work.
- Set up and break down practice fields.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Recent college graduate or currently enrolled in a 4-year degree seeking institution.
- Experience in sports as a player or a manager is highly recommended.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Interns will be expected to work full-time 65+ hours/week, including evenings/weekends/holidays.
- The ideal candidates must be self-motivated and eager to assist with all duties.
- Ability to interact with players and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Impeccable organizational skills with keen attention to details and nuances.
- Must have a customer service focus and be a team player with a passion for sports.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and knowledge of SportsSoft Inventory Management System.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds on a regular basis.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application and;
- Upload a resume
- Upload a cover letter
ALL APPLICANTS INTERESTED IN THE SEASON LONG INTERNSHIP MUST APPLY BEFORE FEBRUARY 9TH 2024.
All applications will be reviewed, please no emails or phone calls as we are unable to provide a status update on your application.
The Baltimore Ravens is an EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s or employee’s race, gender, age, national origin, color, religion, disability or any other protected basis under applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly